Welcome to our website.
We specialise in:
- Sustainable strategies for companies
- Sustainable development in public entities
- Sustainability reporting
Sustainable strategies build on a triad of
Respect for the environment
Socially responsible practices
Sustainability is a must and indispensable for corporate success as well as for society as a whole. In the shape of the Sustainable Development Goals, the United Nations have established an agenda for this.
We can help you develop sustainable strategies and put them into practice:
When working with corporate customers we highlight their clientele, while in the case of public entities their particular mandate is at the heart of our activities.
We develop – together with you – a comprehensive overview of problems and solutions.
Sustainable strategies are designed for the long term and ensure lasting corporate success.
Combining sustainable development at both societal and corporate level is not such a difficult task. Just ask us! We are convinced that a mindset and modus operandi that are attuned to sustainability will in future be part of the strategy of each and every company or public entity.
In volatile markets and a fast and constantly changing environment, companies as well as public bodies need to position themselves with clear values and objectives. Financial stability, fundamental social principles and ecological awareness are inextricable. We can help you reposition – without neglecting your roots.
We are Sustainability Code instructors. The Code provides a framework for unbureaucratic reporting on non-financial activities that can be used by companies and other organisations of any size or legal form.
- Do you want to make your company future-proof?
- Would you like to test sustainable strategies designed for companies or public entities?
- Are you planning to introduce sustainable management in your organisation, but still need some professional help with how to put it into practice?
- Have you already realigned your business to sustainable management, but see further room for improvement?
- Do you want to compile a sustainability report?
- Do you need an overview of how strategic resources are collected, recycled and reutilised?
- Do you want to raise resource and energy efficiency in your company?
- Would you like to learn more about the strategic interrelationship between climate protection, resource management and energy consumption in your sector?
- Would you like to know what potential you can leverage by coupling energy, mobility and waste?
- Do you need help in exploring ways to optimise resource-efficient product design, recycling technologies and demand-based logistics and save money at the same time?
Though reactive nitrogen compounds are a key resource for food production, losses of reactive nitrogen to all environmental media (e.g. from fertilizers, farmyard manure, landfills among others) lead to numerous effects on the environment, human health, climate...
The City of Cape Coast is among the pilot municpalities engaged in UN Habitat's Waste Wise Cities programme. N³ is accompanying this process at the request of Cape Coasts twin city, Bundesstadt Bonn. N³ is supported by Dr. Kwaku Koduro-Appiah, an environmental...
Plastics is not only a problem for our oceans caused by lack of suitable waste management on other continents. Even in Europe, plastic waste is entering the environment. How to avoid plastic entering soils? One important source of input is compost from polluted...
In our work we adopt a transdisciplinary approach. Our background is first-hand management experience in the private and public sectors.
This forms the basis for our sound and creative consulting services.